Return Policy FAQs
While we hope that you are 100% satisfied with our products, we regrettably cannot guarantee the satisfaction, appropriateness, or utility of each product for each person.
In the event that you are not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of the purchase date. We will go over your concerns and need to return a product and accept returns for any unopened, unused products within 30 days of purchase.
What is the timeframe within which a return can be made?
All returns/exchanges need to be made within 30 days of purchase date.
What if I am experiencing an adverse skin reaction to a topical product that I purchased?
Everyone's skin type, allergic skin sensitivity, and health concerns are different, and we advise discussing your skin care choices with your medical doctor in advance of undertaking any new skin care routine.
How do I make a return?
After contacting us to initiate the return, you will need to arrange for the item to be returned. Returns must be shipped within seven days of contacting us. Please return the product via UPS or US mail or another common carrier.
We accept up to two individual items for return or exchange in a 365-day period. After two returns or exchanges, you may not return or exchange an item until 365 days have passed from the date the last item was returned or exchanged.
When will a full refund be credited with a return?
When you return a product, you will receive a full refund less shipping credited to your original payment method. Any original shipping fees are non-refundable. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed.
Who is responsible for return shipping charges?
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the return is the result of the item arriving damaged or in error. We are not responsible for your returned packages that may be lost or damaged in transit; we recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance.
What is RVL Skincare, PC’s Return Policy?
We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any return shipment.We may also deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once. Returns that do not meet the return policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer's expense or destroyed upon request. In the event an exchange is made, please note that the exchanged item is not eligible for return or exchange.
If you have any questions about whether you qualify for a return or would like to arrange for an exchange, please feel free to contact us or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging. All pieces, printed materials, promotional items, gifts with purchase and any original product packaging must be returned. (You may keep free gifts and gifts with purchase, but we may charge your account for the full value of the gift.)
Returned products may not be altered and must contain over 80% of the product. We reserve the right to deny the return or issue a store credit if the item is not returned complete with original packaging.
When are fees applied to returns that are NOT accepted?
All returns are subject to validation and approval by RVL Skincare, PC. We reserve the right to limit or refuse a return. If a return is received in the following condition, we will not accept it and/or a fee may apply:
- Return was made without contacting us first. If you haven’t contacted us first, we cannot accept the return, and we will not return the product back to you without charging additional shipping fees.
- Order is refused upon delivery. Refusal of an order upon delivery is not an approved return and will be refused. If it’s accepted by our warehouse, a $15 fee will apply and be deducted from your refund.
- Order is returned with "Return to Sender" notice. Writing Return to Sender is not an acceptable way to return an order. We will not issue a refund. If you would like the product to be returned to you, additional shipping fees will apply.
- Returned item is not securely packaged for transit. Items not properly secured to prevent damage in transit are subject to a $15 fee. Please use original packing materials or a sturdy box with proper packing. Padded envelopes will not be accepted as goods are often damaged and are unable to be returned to manufacturer.
- Returned item is damaged in transit. Return items damaged in transit will not be accepted for return or exchange. Please insure your return with the carrier.
- Returned item arrives with postage due. If your return arrives with postage due, your order will be refused at the time of delivery. If your package is accepted, a flat $15 postage due fee will be deducted from your refund.
What if a product is broken or damaged during shipping?
Once your order arrives, please examine it for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. If a product has been broken or damaged during shipping, we sincerely apologize. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com to get instructions. If you find any discrepancy in an order, please do not throw away or destroy any part of the packaging, box or products or we will not be able to assist you to obtain a refund or exchange. It is very important that you retain these materials as we must have them in order to make a claim with the appropriate shipper and without them it is impossible to submit a claim. If possible, please take a picture of the box and/or any damages and retain those for any claims. Thank you.
What if I would like to modify an order before it is shipped?
RVL Skincare, PC operates as fast and efficiently as possible, which means we cannot guarantee a modification to your submitted order. You may, however, request a change to see if it is possible. To request an order modification like cancellation or item addition / removal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if a shipment is refused, undeliverable, or marked return to sender at the time of delivery?
If your package is refused or undeliverable at the time of delivery or marked return to sender, an undeliverable package fee of $15 will be assessed. Please double-check your shipping address before you place an order to avoid incurring this fee.
What if I place an order by mistake?
Orders placed by mistake and returned will incur a $15 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure to check your order carefully before placing the order.